Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 31-Week 4 update

Its that time kids!  Time for the weekly update on FC and SFT. (If your new to my journey.. this is where it started)  Last night was my 4th meeting.  I'll keep this short since not a whole lot has changed.  I am down another pound this week! woo-hoo!  While I do wish a little more would come off a week, (after all I am working out every damn day and have pretty much cut all all sugar and junk food, plus cut WAY down on carbs) I am happy it is something.  And I am really starting to see a difference.  When I see a glimpse of myself in the mirror as I walk by I think.. "HEY.. I recognize you!", so that is a good thing.  I fit into my "skinny" jeans this week too!  They were pretty damn uncomfortable, and if I bent down I am fairly certain the ass would rip out, but after I had little lady I could barely get them past my knees haha.  So just getting them on and zipped is an accomplishment in itself.
I met with SFT this weekend for a fat/muscle analysis, and it appears that I am not in as bad of shape as I thought, sure I have been kicking my own ass every day (well almost every day.. since I started this thing I have missed 3 days of working out).. but I am almost in the "normal" range for both body fat, and body muscle percentages.  SFT assures me that I don't have THAT much to lose, and I probably won't lose much more than a pound a week.  She said the more I work out, the more those numbers will change then I will be good.  (she also said my numbers were the best she had seen all weekend *pats myself on the back*)

She also said that I need to cut back EVEN more on the carbs... damn it! Did you know that women should only have 4-5 servings of "whole grains" a day?  A "serving" of whole wheat pasta is 1/2 a cup... so if you normally eat a cup (and who eats JUST a cup?? If you fill your plate that's your WHOLE day's worth of carbs...).. that's two of your servings there!  A pita wrap.. is 2 whole servings as well.  WHAT THE HELL!!??!!

 Stay tuned kids!!


ps.. I am noticing that the more I post.. the more I curse.  If I offend you... sorry.  I never curse in front of my kids.. so when I am writing, it all just comes out like word vomit.. besides were all adults here right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment