Friday, February 17, 2012

Post 40-expert

Since my overly opinionated, political, pissed off rant yesterday on how Chris Christie is failing public schools and the ignorance of some people, I have had two people request for me to write about topics. It seems as though some people are starting to think I am some kind of an expert, HA. Just so everyone is clear... I have no f*cking clue what I am doing most of the time, but it is nice that people are valuing my opinions... It's nice to know my thoughts are not waisted on an irrational 3 year old and a temperamental 6 month old. I have felt like a real person.. With real ideas.. And not just a large snot rag and poo-wiper. Next week I am going to tackle the two subjects I have been asked about, the guy who shot his daughters laptop, and how to maintain friendships with kid-less friends.

But for now my gratitude journal, I have been slacking in it lately!

Today I am grateful that somewhere out there my thoughts are being heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment