Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 42 and 43

I completely forgot to write yesterday, it was a pretty uneventful day.. We just hung around the house all day. I wanted to take little man ice skating, but I completely forgot it was Sunday until 4:00 and the session was over.

Today dereck had off for family day... Again we didn't do too much. I spend allllll day working on a portrait drawing. It was nice a spend a whole day doing art, but I need to stop procrastinating so damn much! I am supposed to give it to the client tomorrow, and I did the whole damn thing today. That reminds me... I need to up my prices.. This drawing took me about 7 hours, so I barely made minimum wage on it... I'm attaching it... But after I posted it on FB I got an email from someone asking for 2 portrait drawing. While I am not making a killing on my work.. It is nice to be something other than mommy for a change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment