Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 34- clean house

I have to preface this post by saying I have the best husband in the world. I may joke about him hibernating through a screaming little lady, or leaving bacon pans in the sink, but he is an amazing father and helps so much around the house.
I almost never get a chance to clean during the week. The time that I would usually have, I now spend working out. Every once in a while I have time to vacuum, an occasional dusting, but that's about it. I woke up this morning and my husband was in a full-out cleaning frenzy. The hall way upstairs is clean for the first time in... Well the first time this year.. We even tackled little mans play room, and got it into somewhat decent shape. I went downstairs to work out, and came upstairs to find that out entire living room area had been completely re-arranged! The house looks the best it has since we moved in almost a year ago.
Once everything was looking great, my husband and I cooked a kick ass dinner together while little lady took a nap..and little man played a game. Today was a pretty damn good day :)



Today I am grateful for my awesome husband, and our nice, clean house!

No comments:

Post a Comment