Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 28-Super Bowl Sunday

It is no secret that I strongly dislike football. There are few activities that I like less that watching football, it is a complete waist of time (in my opinion.) However, super bowl commercials usually crack my shit up.... Usually. Apparently when you watch the Super Bowl north of the boarder, the Canadians substitute all of the hilarious American commercials for really really shitty, tragically un-funny commercials. Sigh... And don't even get me started on the half time show this year! I am not a big Madonna fan, I don't dislike her, but I'm not rushing to buy her lasted album. The music was decent... But my god she was moving a little slow. I really hope she didn't pull a muscle, or fracture a hip... It wasn't looking so good for her.
Looks like I am going to use this night of television failure to head to bed early, maybe even do some reading..yes that is what I will do. Go spend 2 hours with just ME.. No kids, no husband... No dog..hmmm, maybe the Super Bowl isn't so bad after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment