Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 35- snow day!

Today is a mommy and Gray day... We usually go ice skating on Sundays. It takes us about 45 minutes to get ready, 20 minutes to get there, 10 to get ready there, we get on the ice and he is ready to go home within the first 10 minutes. It is completely exhausting, but when he "gets it" his whole little face lights up as he screams "mommy, I doing i!" the past two Sundays he has been telling me "I don't want to go, it's too stip-a-dee"... Today he couldn't make a choice. One minute he wanted to go, the next he wanted to stay home. Little lady was up a lot last night so I was feeling a little too tired to get him all ready for him to get there for 5 minutes and tell me he is ready to go home. So we compromised and decided to play outside in the snow. My husband wanted to shovel the driveway, so we bundled up the little people and headed out. Little man thought it was his job to shovel snow with his sand shovel and dump it on his head, and little lady was just confused. Below are some pictures of our snow day :)

Today I am thankful for quinoa... It is pretty damn awesome as a replacement for pasta in spaghetti and sausage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment