Tuesday, January 31, 2012

day 23-not sleepy

Little man has decided that he is too big for naps.  When I ask him, he will say, "no mommy, I'm not sleepy", or "no mommy, I'm too busy for a nap", or "I'm too big, babies take naps."  When he refuses, I don't argue with him.  I have learned my lesson, if you put a "not sleepy" Gray in his room for a nap, he will bang on the walls, sing, and have a full on party up there by himself.  If little lady is trying to take a nap during this banger... he keeps her up, and if you have been following my blog, you KNOW little lady NEEDS her sleep!
If little man truly did not need a nap, it would be no big deal.  But most days, when he is "too busy" or "not sleepy", he passes out on the sofa, head back, mouth open, or face down.  (Such a little man... ) So I  have been taking out my camera while he is passed out to show him when he wakes up, and to try to use it as ammo the next day when I tell him he should take a nap.  (it never works, but I do get some pretty funny pics)


See, look how "not sleepy" he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment