Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 13-The obsession continues

I am pretty exhausted.  I do not have the energy to really think of something smart, witty, heart warming, and a little funny.  So I will talk a little about my day.  I woke up at 10, yup, you're reading that right. 10!  Dereck got up with the kids, and I told him I would be right down, I rolled over, fell asleep, and woke up 2 hours later.  As refreshed as I felt, I really hate sleeping that late, I felt like the day was almost over.  But I jumped up, went downstairs, worked out, came up to a sparkling clean kitchen! (how awesome is my husband!  Let  me sleep, AND cleaned the kitchen!)
I then ran my errands, first up was to obtain season 4 of Dexter.  I drove an hour and a half (round trip) out of my way to find it, but I did!  And it was the last one in the store!  I felt like a drug addict trying to score a hit, I had to go to a few stores but I found it!
After getting Dexter... oh wait... it doesn't matter.  Dereck just put little man to bed, and we need to start the next season!  Yup.. still obsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment