Thursday, January 12, 2012

Post 4- not my problem

This past weekend my husband had some errands to run. He told me he would take little man because he loves to go out with him, and he is always good. First mistake- he jinxed himself my saying outloud that little man is always good for him in public, even if you have the perfect child, you never ever ever admit it outloud... The laws of the universe will come and bite you in the ass. Second mistake- my husband doesn't believe in jinxes. Third mistake-he took little man out too close to map time. What he got was the image in tis post.. A crazy,spastic toddler, refusing the get up in the store, causing a huge scene. He sent me the picture, and I was crying I was laughing so hard. Little man was melting down, while I was at home relaxing with little lady. There was a massive meltdown, and it wasn't my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment