Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 9- The time has come

Today is the day.  The day I have been procrastinating, dreading, and making excuses out of for the past 3 years, time to get my ass in gear and lose the extra lbs, and get in shape.  Before I had little man I was in great shape.  I had no excuses then, I would come home from work every day, pop in my Ipod and jump on the eliptical for about 45 minutes a day.  After I had little man, I lost the baby weight pretty fast, but I never went back to being in great shape.  I would try to work out here and there, but I would just think to myself, "what the hell is the point"... We knew that we wanted another baby, so I really didn't want to work my ass off to get back into killer shape, all for another pregnancy to destroy my hard work.  But now, we are pretty certain that we are done with the baby making, and I need to claim my body back as my own.

In my blog A New Year I resolved to  myself to make some changes for a happier Richelle.  So far I have been keeping my promises.  I have been writing in my personal blog every day, I have began to make plans to do things that I enjoy, and tonight I am going to my first meeting for my weight loss challenge.  I will keep you all posted on my progress.  I may even bite the bullet and take a before and after picture of myself in a bikini.  I have real hesitations on showing the world my post baby lumpiness, but if in 8 weeks I am happy with my results, I will post the pictures to help motivate.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment