Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 55- Last day at FC


For those of you following my journey with my weight loss classes, last night was my final class.  I didn’t win the challenge :( … but then again, I really did not expect to.  Out of 10 moms, I came in 4th place.  The percentage between 3rd and 4th place was a whopping .02 %.. so I was pretty damn close to winning some cash haha.  It was so great to be in the group, and to see the other women do so well.  I lost 11lbs in the 8 weeks that the competition was going on, I am not sure how much 3rd place lost… 2nd place lost 15 lbs, and 1st was 25 (25 lbs!  In 8 weeks!!!  That is just crazy!!!) !  These women worked their asses off (literally).. and I was really proud to be a part of a group of moms that said “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! ITS ME TIME DAMN IT!.”
In the beginning of class SFT did our measurements, and I am happy to say that my measurements are now all in the healthy range.  My muscle mass, BMI, and Body fat are all in the “good” range, and I have lost several inches over the past 8 weeks.
I will continue my weekly fitness/health updates, as I started P90X last week.. and I am really looking forward to seeing my STATS at the end of the next 3 months!
Stay motivated ladies, summer is just around the corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment