Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 50- off...again

Damn it. I told myself that I was going to write every day my inlaws were here.. But of course that didn't happen. This weekend has been so hectic.. And in my sleep-deprived state of mind, I forget to write till i am laying in bed, and way too tired to think of something smart..
So now.. At 9:00 Sunday night, as I lay in bed, typing this on my iPad, and cursing the blogger ap because it SUCKS balls... My brain is going into shut down mode. It is telling me "bitch..You were up till 11 last night watching a movie.. Up from 2-4 with little lady because she thought it was party time.. Then up for the day at 7:30... Go the f-to sleep". I am going to listen to what my exhausted body is telling me and I will write more tomorrow. I actually have some good topics, just no energy to write them right now. But coming this week: my first few days on p90x (I will just say that my arms are numb, and I am
Concerned that I may not be able to pickup little lady tomorrow). And our super exciting date night. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment