Wednesday, November 23, 2011

OOH EMMMM GEEEE

I really do not like to complain.. really.  I try to see the positives in everything, but my goodness, November 23rd, 2011, I am SO over you!!!  Today started with a massive mess on the sofa (see "two weeks notice")...Then it looked like MAYBE the day way turning around.. little lady went down for a nap without being rocked or held in her own bed (YAY).... then it ALL started to go down hill.. this is what my day looked like:
4:30 am- little lady woke up to eat (2 hours early)
5:30 am- little lady went back to sleep (YAY!)
8:00 am- little man woke up
9:00 am- little lady woke up
10:00am- little man pissed on sofa
10:30 am- little lady took a nap (yay!)
11:00 am- doorbell rings... "Ernie" from Animal control comes to door.. says there are complaints that our dog has been running around the  neighborhood unattended to.  Unless she can open doors in the middle of the night HERSELF.. no, she isn't.  My dog has NEVER been outside without either my husband or I, and ALWAYS stays in our yard.  So one of my crazy-ass neighbors is making stuff up (I could totally write a post just about the weirdness of my neighbors, but I'll save that for another day)
11:30 am- little lady wakes up from nap, in a seemingly good mood
12:00 pm- little lady has MASSIVE meltdown, tears, snot, the whole nine (We have been trying to switch her formula, because I think what she is on may be bothering her... but she HATES the new stuff.. we thought it might be helping, but the painful screaming leads me to believe we are back at square one)
12:30 pm- little lady takes a nap
1:00 pm- little man takes a nap
1:30 pm- mommy lays on the sofa to read and passes out
2:30 pm- mommy wakes up "shit! nothing got done during nap time"
3:00 pm- little man wakes up, with poop in his pants (UGH)
3:30 pm- little lady wakes up, HUNGRY and PISSED that she hates her new formula
4:30-pm- Mommy tried to cook dinner
4:45 pm- little lady has massive meltdown #2
5:15 pm- little lady is sleeping... little man is doing pee-pee dance.... refusing to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment