Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2 weeks notice

It is wednesday, and today is the second time in THIS week, that my (potty trained) 2 1/2 yr old has decided to piss all over my sofa.... not just like a little accident, but full blow just-didn't-feel-like-walking- ALL-the-way-to-the-potty pissed his pants.  If this were an actual paying job, that I had regular hours, and breaks (ahh remember breaks?).. today would be the day that I put in my two weeks notice...

But there are no "regular hours", there are no "breaks".. and there is certainly no quitting this job... Plus, if this were an actual paying job, my "boss" wouldn't be able to cuddle with me on the sofa, kiss my face and say "sorry mommy, i make you happy?"

While I will never wish that my children grow up too quickly... I certainly would not mind NOT being elbow deep in toddler piss before noon on a wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment